If you have a smartphone with great camera features like the iPhone 11 series, I bet you never want to end the day without taking a picture. As time goes by, you have thousands of photos and videos. At one point, you may not be able to back up your iPhone to iCloud anymore because your iCloud storage is full. You can upgrade your iCloud plan or use another method to back up your iPhone 11. If you choose the first option, learn how to upgrade iCloud storage on iPhone 11 series here.
How To Upgrade iCloud storage On iPhone 11
Having a copy of your iPhone data is necessary. You can back up your iPhone data to your computer, iCloud, or external hard drive. The iCloud method is the quickest way, but nothing is perfect. You must have sufficient iCloud storage available. Otherwise, you will need to upgrade your plan.
Steps to upgrade iCloud storage on iPhone 11 series:
- Go to the Settings of your iPhone.
- Tap on your name and choose iCloud.
- To upgrade iCloud storage on your iPhone 11, select iCloud and tap Manage Storage or find the Upgrade to iCloud+ option.
- Tap the Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan option and follow the instructions you see on the screen. You may need to enter your Apple ID password to verify. Ensure you have added a payment method to your iPhone 11.
- On the next screen, choose the iCloud plan you want. You will be given three plan options (excluding the free plan). There are 50 GB ($0.99), 200 GB ($2.99), and 2 TB ($9.99). The prices are different for each region.
You will get a monthly notification from Apple about your upcoming iCloud plan payment. They will send you an email to let you know about the cost.
How To Downgrade iCloud storage On iPhone 11 Series
Can I downgrade my iCloud plan or cancel it one day? Of course. If you have moved from an iPhone to an Android phone, you don’t have a reason to keep the iCloud plan subscription. Downgrading or canceling iCloud storage on the iPhone 11 series is as easy as upgrading.
First, head to Settings and tap your name. Next, select the iCloud option and hit Manage Storage. Then, hit Change Storage Plan and tap the Downgrade Options. To cancel the plan, select the 5 GB or the free plan.