Apple is a worldwide famous company that, as you already know, makes iPhones, iPads, iPods, and since a few years ago, Apple Watches.
An Apple Watch is a device you put on your wrist, and you have a little computer with you anywhere you go! It is a device you must connect to your iPhone to use. You can see the time, receive and answer emails, texts, and calls, and track your health via the Apple Watch.
If you have been using it for a while and you maybe want to know how to turn off the sound and turn on the watch’s vibration, keep reading this post for a step-by-step guide.
You can change your iPhone’s or watch’s sound and vibration settings. We will show you both ways of how you can do this easily.
Using your watch:
- First, turn on your watch. Go to Home and hit the Settings button with a round rotted logo.
- Once the Settings window has opened, you will have to scroll down a little until you find the Sound & Haptics option you will manage.
- When you do find it, click on it.
- Again, scroll down a bit until you see the Haptics Settings section. You will now have to look for the Haptic strength. You will be able to increase or decrease the vibration sensitivity and strength there.
- If you wish to turn on the vibration mode maximally so it’s noticeable, you will see an option underneath the Haptics Settings that says Prominent Haptics. It’s a button, and there’s an explanation underneath it. If you wish to turn this on, click on the button. When it turns green, you will know that it’s on.
Note: When you are changing the Haptics Settings, you will feel how strong the vibration of the watch is going to be strong because the watch will vibrate every time you change something
Using your iPhone:
If you wish to change the vibration settings of your watch via your phone, there is also a way to do that.
- Turn on your phone and go to the Watch application that you must have installed on your phone.
- Open it and make sure that the My Watch connection is active. If not, activate it quickly.
- You should now look for the Sound and Haptics settings on the My Watch screen when you are in the app.
- Open it and look for the Haptic Strength option on your phone’s screen.
- You can now set the strength of the vibration of your watch by simply sliding left or right on the Haptic Strength slider. And while changing it, you can feel the vibration on your watch. Keep changing it until you are satisfied with its strength.
- Next, look for the Prominent Haptic button right underneath that slider. If it’s turned off, turn it back on by simply clicking on that button until it is colored green.
Now that you are done, you have successfully put your watch in vibration mode.
I hope that this article was helpful and that you did manage to follow these steps and do them without any additional problems. If you somehow did not manage to turn this mode on, go back to the beginning of the article, read it carefully, and try both ways that we explained. It should work!
Until next time!