Many smartphone users may want to save some of their text messages, and one of the ways to do so is by printing them. Keep reading if you have an iPhone and want to do just that. Here, we will share a quick and easy-to-follow guide on printing text messages from iPhone via email.
This way is the simplest one of all, just a few taps and you are ready to print the messages.
Steps to print text messages from iPhone via email
If you want to print some of your text messages from the iPhone via your email, follow a few of the simple steps below, and you will be done in no time:
- Open Messages on your iPhone
- Next, find and open the conversation that you would like to print
- When you open the message, tap and hold it to get additional options on the screen
- When additional options show up, click on the option Copy
- If you want, you can select more than one message
- Next, open the email app on your device
- Paste the text and save it as a draft within the app
Once this part is done, open the email on your computer and print out the text.