Mobilebezz is supported by its audience. We may get a commission from retail offers
How To Change Background Wallpaper On IPhone 14 Plus
Table of Content
The background wallpaper on your iPhone 14 Plus is one of the most visible and customizable features of the device. It's the first thing you see when you unlock your phone, and it can reflect your personal style, interests, or mood. If you're tired of the default wallpaper on your iPhone 14 Plus or want to switch things up, you'll be glad to know that it's easy to change the background wallpaper.
In this article, we'll walk you through the steps to change the wallpaper on your iPhone 14 Plus , whether you want to use a pre-installed wallpaper, choose a photo from your camera roll, or set a dynamic wallpaper. We'll also provide some tips and tricks to help you make the most of this feature and customize your phone to your liking.
How To Change Background Wallpaper on iPhone 14 Plus
- Step 1: Open the "Settings" app on your iPhone 14 Plus.
- Step 2: Tap on "Wallpaper" from the list of options.
- Step 3: Choose the type of wallpaper you want to set. You can choose from pre-installed wallpapers that come with your phone or select a photo from your camera roll.
- Step 4: If you want to use a pre-installed wallpaper, tap on the corresponding category (e.g. "Dynamic," "Still," or "Live") and select the wallpaper you like.
- Step 5: If you want to use a photo from your camera roll, tap on "All Photos" and select the photo you want to use. You can also choose from other albums, such as "Favorites" or "Recents."
- Step 6: Once you've selected the wallpaper you want to use, you can preview how it will look on your Home screen and Lock screen by tapping on "Set." You can choose to set the wallpaper for the Home screen, Lock screen, or both.
- Step 7: If you want to adjust the wallpaper's appearance, you can use the pinch-to-zoom gesture to zoom in or out on the image, or drag the image to reposition it.
Adjust The Image
When you choose an image from Dynamic, Stills, or Live, it has set to perfectly fit your phone screen. However, if you choose your own picture from the Photos app as a wallpaper, you can move, zoom in and out the image so it can fit the screen of your device . Once you are ready, tap the Set key and select one of the three options given. Whether you want to set the picture for your Home screen, Lock screen, or both.
It is possible to have a different wallpaper for your iPhone 14 Plus Home screen and Lock screen. Just simply repeat the steps to change the background wallpaper above after you set the one for the Home screen.
Use dynamic wallpapers: In addition to still wallpapers and live photos, IPHONE also supports dynamic wallpapers. These are wallpapers that change appearance based on your device's current time or location, such as the gradient or bubbles wallpaper. To use a dynamic wallpaper, go to the "Dynamic" category under "Wallpaper" in the Settings app and choose the wallpaper you want to use. (Dynamic wallpaper is supported on models that are compatible with iOS 7 or later.)
Enable dark mode: If you prefer a darker color scheme for your iPhone 14 Plus, you can enable dark mode to change the appearance of the wallpaper and other elements. To turn on dark mode, go to Settings > Display & Brightness and select "Dark" mode.
Use third-party wallpaper apps: While your device comes with a variety of pre-installed wallpapers, you can also use third-party wallpaper apps to find and download new wallpapers. Some popular wallpaper apps include Unsplash, Vellum, and Walli. These apps often offer a wider range of wallpaper categories and styles, as well as options to customize the wallpapers to your liking.
Try different wallpaper sizes: Depending on the orientation of your device and the size of the wallpaper, some parts of the wallpaper may be cropped or hidden. To ensure that your wallpaper fits your screen perfectly, you can try different sizes or resolutions of the same wallpaper. You can also use the pinch-to-zoom gesture to adjust the wallpaper's size and position.
Consider the wallpaper's effect on battery life: Live photos and dynamic wallpapers can be more battery-intensive than still wallpapers. If you're concerned about battery life, you may want to use still wallpapers or choose a less demanding live photo or dynamic wallpaper. You can also enable the "Reduce Motion" setting under Settings > Accessibility to reduce the animation effects of live photos and dynamic wallpapers.